Okay, I know probably a lot of people are doing these right now, but I figure, what the hell.
Without further ado (which is something the LOST writers never would write…):
- The island’s events were the imaginings of a boy gazing into a snowglobe.
- “Call my name, Bastian. Call my name!”
- Jack wakes up in a pod filled with fluids and realizes he is cerebrally linked to a network of other humans whose mental energies are being used to fuel a post-singularity, machine-dominated world.
- An aged and atrophied Hurley sits in a boat far out at sea with no land in site, muttering to himself about baseball and snacking on a raw tuna.
- Caprica Six turns to Baltar and says, “Damn it, now we have to start all over again.”
- The shark was very hungry that season.
- Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Hurley are sentenced to a year in jail and fill the time with banal conversation about shirt buttons.
- The man in black fled across the ocean and the gunslinger followed.
- “Rosebud” is the name of the sled that brought Jacob’s adoptive mother to the island.
- Key minor characters die, and the island sinks into the Hellmouth giving the survivors who escaped at the last minute a deep sense of loss, frustration and inevitability mixed with hope and the will to survive in a vicious and confusing world that is nonetheless worth saving.