2. Having made another successful trip from Syracuse to Hartford with children’s bikes attached to the rear of my car, and not having them fall off somewhere along the interstate.
3. Hitting up the largest book sale in Connecticut with one of my best and longest-known friends.
4. Having time to read things other than Lovecraft again.
5. Posting on my blog for the first time in too long.
6. Managing to add more quotes to the De Casseres tumblr queue before the last one was pushed out.
7. The recent publication of my article on what the TV show Gotham has to say about police brutality.